How to export data from the Identity Platform?
While it is technically possible for users to export their data, we do not encourage it due to privacy concerns. As a company, we take the privacy of our users very seriously and believe that exporting data can put that privacy at risk. Our systems are designed to keep user data safe and secure within our platform, and we encourage users to make use of the tools and features available within our platform to access and manage their data.
This section will go into detail on how to export data from the Identity Platform.
- First navigate to the Identity Platform.
- Then on the left-hand side, click `Users` under the `Accounts` section.
- Here you should see an overview of all the Users in your Unify Integration.
- Select all the users you would like to export data of by clicking the checkbox next to the blue icon.
- If you require to export ALL users, you can do that like so.
Alternatively you can first add some filters, and then click `Select All Matching` to ONLY export users who match the search criteria.
Once you have selected all the users you wish to export, a new button will appear, click this, and select `Export Selected`. Then press the blue run button next to it.
A Pop-up message will show, asking you for your confirmation. If you confirm, an excel export will start downloading.