Why would you need to to change attributes for a user?
You might need to change a user's attributes because sometimes not all data is available within IQVIA. Because of this it is nice to have to possiblity to manually fix this for users.
How to Change Attribute(s) for a user
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to change a user's attribute(s)
- First you will need to navigate to the Identity Platform
- In the navigation-bar on the left side, click Users, under Account.
- Here you will see a list of all the users in your Unify integration.
- Find the person who's attribute(s) you would like to change, you can do this by using the search bar.
- You can search on a couple of parameters these being;
- or Email
- Once you have found the user you can view their detail page by pressing the eye on the right side.
This will bring you on the detail page, scroll down until you see a section labeled Attributes.
Here you can;
- Attach a new attribute by pressing the Attach Attribute and filling out the form
- Edit an existing attribute by pressing the pen on a attribute on the right-hand side.
- Or Delete an attribute by pressing the garbage bin on right hand side.