Why would you need to change the practise address of a user?
Sometimes data within IQVIA or other third-party programs are outdated or faulty, allowing admins to manually change users their address gives them control if something is not quite right.
How to change the practise address of a user?
Below you will find a step-by-step on how to change a user's address.
- First you will need to navigate to the Identity Platform.
- In the navigation-bar on the left side, click Users, under Account.
- Here you will see a list of all the users in your Unify integration.
- Find the person who's profession you would like to change, you can do this by using the search bar.
- You can search on a couple of parameters these being;
- or Email
- Once you have found the user you can view their detail page by pressing the eye on the right side.
This will bring you on the detail page, scroll down until you see a section labeled Addresses.
Here you can;
- Create a new address, by pressing the create address button.
- Update an existing address, by pressing the pen on the right-hand side.
- Or delete an address entirely, by pressing the garbage bin.