Why would you need to to change profession type of a user?
You might need to change a user's profession type because sometimes a users profession changes, or is not available within IQVIA.
How to Change profession type of a user
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to change a user's profession type
- First you will need to navigate to the Identity Platform
- In the navigation-bar on the left side, click Users, under Account.
- Here you will see a list of all the users in your Unify integration.
- Find the person who's profession you would like to change, you can do this by using the search bar.
- You can search on a couple of parameters these being;
- or Email
- Once you have found the user you can view their detail page by pressing the eye on the right side.
This will bring you on the detail page, scroll down until you see a section labeled Types.
Here you can;
- Attach a new profession type by pressing the Attach Profession Type and filling out the form
- Edit an existing profession type by pressing the pen on a profession type on the right-hand side.Or Delete a profession type by pressing the garbage bin on right hand side.