Why would you need to to change profession specialty for a user?
You might need to change a user's profession specialty because sometimes not all data is available within IQVIA. Because of this it is nice to have to possibility to manually fix this for users.
How to change profession specialty for a user
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to change a user's profession specialty.
- First you will need to navigate to the Identity Platform
- In the navigation-bar on the left side, click Users, under Account.
- Here you will see a list of all the users in your Unify integration.
- Find the person who's profession specialty you would like to change, you can do this by using the search bar. you can search on a couple of parameters these being;
- or Email
- Once you have found the user you can view their detail page by pressing the eye on the right side.
This will bring you on the detail page, scroll down until you see a section labeled Specialties.
Here you can;
- Attach a new profession specialty by pressing the `Attach profession specialism` and filling out the form
- Edit an existing specialty by pressing the pen on a profession specialty on the right-hand side.
- Or Delete an profession specialty by pressing the garbage bin on right hand side.